1) All prices are Wholesale “Net” in the U.S. All prices include packaging and handling
2) Prices, Terms of Sale and Product Specifications are subject to change without notice.
1) Proforma Payment: Pre-payments of orders. Please allow ten days for company checks to clear before shipping.
2) Credit Card: Please have an authorized credit card on file or submit these details prior to shipping.
1) Proforma Payment 2) Credit Card
1) The minimum order to open a new account is five mirrors.
2) Purchase Orders have to be faxed in to 909-460-6415 or emailed to email@example.com
3) Any errors and omissions are the customer’s sole responsibility.
4) Duplicate purchase orders sent and executed by the Company will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
5) All customers with a business address in California are required to have a valid resale Certificate to obtain sales tax exemption.
6) Any purchase order changes have to be sent within 2 business days of the original purchase order and have to be sent via fax or email.
7) All sales orders sent by the Company must be signed and faxed back within 2 business days. If fax is not received by 2 business days the sale is deemed final.
FREIGHT AND SHIPMENT:
1) All shipments are FOB to our warehouse, shipped freight collect unless specific alternate arrangements are agreed by the company.
2) We will not accept deductions on repairing from anyone other than manufacture from Imagination Mirrors. We ask that you notify us immediately of such occurrences.
3) Shipping time is 5 business days. Alternate product will be offered in the event of stock out. Company can also maintain back order in the event of stock out.
RETURNED NSF CHECKS:
1) All returned checks are subject to a $30.00 dollar fee. The account will be placed on hold until returned checks are clear. The account will be placed on a “CREDIT CARD ONLY” basis.
COLLECTION AND ATTORNEY FEE
If your account is placed into collection, you will be fully responsible for all charges for collection and attorney fees.
We will not accept any deduction on invoices without our prior notice or consent.
1) All shipments must be inspected immediately upon arrival. Please report any damages to us within 5 business days of the received date. There is no exception.
2) Picture of the damaged product is required for making a claim.
3) All claims made during the stipulated time and are agreed by the company; those items will be exchanged and shipped from warehouse at no cost to customer within 5 business days.
4) You must receive a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION number from our office prior to sending back any item. Returned merchandise must be in the original box. NO CASH REFUNDS.
RESTOCKING FEE AND OTHER CHARGES: CANCELLATION, EXCHANGE (PRIOR TO SHIPPING), FAIL TO ACCEPT DELIVERY
(SHIPPED), FAIL TO PICK UP (WILL CALL)
1) If an order is placed and the merchandise is ready for shipping and the order is cancelled after 2 business days there will be restocking fee of $100.00 charged to the account. Product can be exchanged on an order ( prior to shipping) only within 2 business days at no additional cost.
2) If an order is placed and the merchandise is ready for delivery and the customer fails to accept delivery at specified location ( shipping address ), there will be a restocking fee of $100.00 and all shipping cost which include charges to the specified shipping location and the delivery charge back to Imagination Décor warehouse.
2) If an order is placed and the merchandise is ready for will call and the customer fails to pick-up delivery within
3 business days restocking fee of $100.00 will be charged to the account.
ALL SPECIAL ORDER:
All special orders and close out promotions are sold “AS IS”. Please examine all merchandise carefully. There are absolutely no cancellations, returns or exchanges.
All products are backed with a 6 month warranty.
The Warranty does not cover the inappropriate storage of our merchandise or for any damaged accrued by improper hanging/display/installation of the mirrors (see warning label on back of mirror). Please consult a professional installer for directions in the correct and safe manner to display our items.
Do not use wire to hang mirrors exceeding 50 lbs. in weight or with mirror size 30” x 40” (outside dimension) or larger.
It is not safe to hang mirrors with wire.
If you add wire, we are not responsible if the wire breaks or the hangers break or get pulled from the frame and the item falls from the wall. Use two 150lb test wall hangers for securing the top of the mirror to the wall. Always mount wall hangers to a stud, Do not use wire or dry wall mounts. Failure to follow above directions may result in a safety hazard causing harm and damage.